I have been nominated for this award by the talented Kristian, who writes short stories and all sorts of interesting and fun reads. Check him out!
“The Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1) Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
2) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
3) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
4) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
5) Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award (I am going to break this rule, because that’s a lot of people!)
6) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
7) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three things about me:
- If I lay on my stomach I can touch the back of my head with my toes.
- I blog about gardening, soul searching, and my attempt to become a writer, my family sneaks in there from time to time. Writing is what keeps he chaos in my life at bay.
- Poems confuse the shit out of me. It’s like reading a riddle!
Answers to questions set:
- What has been the most unexpected benefit you’ve found in Blogging:
- Finding kind and like-minded people. No trolls here, at least in my experience.
- What type of jokes do you find funny? Tell one of your favourites.
- Jokes make me nervous sometimes, like I’m supposed to laugh and I feel like I might hurts someone’s feelings if I don’t. I am a terrible joke teller! I have three small children so my jokes are more like this: Knock Knock….Who’s there?….Interrupting cow….Interrupting cow —- MOO!
- Would you choose a holiday/vacation to a hot beach or a cool forest?
- Any vacation is welcome! As long as I have at least one other adult to help herd the children. I love the beach and the forest equally.
- If you were stuck on a desert island, what book would you like to have with you?
- Oh wow . . . one book. The Color Purple maybe? I should pick something longer. Poison Wood Bible. Wait, maybe something new and really long, so at least I could be surprised.
- What animal do you have the closest affinity with and why?
- The fox. I had a dream once that a fox came into my yard and I said aloud to the fox, “You’re my spiritual animal.” The fox nodded and walked away. Done. Spiritual animal found.
- What do you do to blow off steam?
- What is the last kind thing you did for a loved one?
- Name your favorite book from childhood, and why?
- Close your eyes and think of something to eat, what is it?
- If you could, what would you tell your 15 year old self?
Ok and my Nominees are:
Fight to Freedom and Preservation of the Wild
Please feel free to ignore this if you don’t want to take part. I know they can be time consuming, but it is nice to be nominated and nice to show my nominees that I appreciate their work too. – I am stealing this line from Kristian, as I agree.
This is really a nice thing….. it’s pretty encouraging for the bloggers. 👍
LikeLiked by 1 person
Excellent, I liked your answers. I agree, the blogging community is really friendly and supportive. I’ve not come across a troll yet (touch wood). and I love the interrupting cow joke. One of my faves 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person